Commission for Women and Diversity
The Vison for the Commission for Women and General Diversity in Radiology is to achieve a radiology profession that celebrates diversity and actively promotes inclusion at all levels of training, practice and leadership.
The Mission shall be to embrace and advance diversity and inclusion through equity, access and innovation for the benefit of our patients, our profession, and the American College of Radiology.
- Explore and create a database on current MRS women and diversity statistics
- Identify mentoring opportunities with young girls, women, and minorities interested in the radiological sciences.
- Become ambassadors for diversity and mentors to young females and minorities interested in the radiological sciences.
- Create informational seminars or events to engage women and minorities interested in the radiological sciences.
- To increase awareness and recognition of the value created by diversity, and make the radiological professions welcoming and inclusive for women and minorities underrepresented in medicine
- To improve professional opportunities, participation, representation, and contribution of women and minorities to the radiological professions
- To improve organizational and institutional performance by leveraging diversity
Trending Articles on Diversity